At our house, salsa is a staple. We make a fresh batch at least once a week.
And of course, we always add CBD.
Prepare your tastebuds for the delicious flavors of fresh-made salsa! Make this CBD salsa recipe for a healthy snack mid-day or as the perfect appetizer for that backyard barbecue.
It’s a great way to get your daily dose of CBD, and it tastes great of course!
How to Make CBD Salsa
This salsa is super delicious and it’s great with all kinds of food – eggs, taco salad, potatoes, burritos, nachos, or just on its own with your favorite chips.
This recipe is also budget-friendly, healthy because of all the vegetables, and quick to make!
You can make this CBD salsa as mild or as spicy as your tastebuds can handle!!
- 3-4 c. tomatoes (approximately 4 large tomatoes, seeded or 5 Roma tomatoes)
- ½ c. red or yellow onion
- 1-2 small peppers (jalapeño, habanero or another flavorful pepper)
- 1-3 cloves garlic
- 2 T. lime or lemon juice
- 2-3 t. salt, to taste
- 20MG CBD Oil (or more, depending on your dosage preference)
- (Optional) ¼ c. cilantro
To make it:
- Chop the tomatoes, garlic, onion, and pepper. If you like a chunky salsa, go for a casual dice, but it you like a less substantial (but still just as tasty) dip, go for a more fine chop. And this is where you can control the spice. And of course, remember, pepper seeds are where the heat is!
- Gently those ingredients together – but not too much, you don’t want it to get mushy.
- Add the lime or lemon juice, CBD, and salt to taste. Stir.
- If you like cilantro, throw it in last!
TIP: If the tomatoes seem watery, you’ll end up with watery salsa, and no one wants that. Chop them first, and drain any excess juice to help keep it from becoming a soup.