All Hallows’ Eve is finally here,
So all you scaredy cats, it’s time to fear.
For all the evil spirits and witches are now near.
You can run, but you cannot hide, my dear!
It’s the time of year again to welcome in the ghosts and goblins, and celebrate the scare…
And this year, we’re adding to our Halloween recipe collection with a few more CBD Halloween Treats!!
Get ready for a frighteningly delicious feast!
3 Devilishly Delightful CBD Halloween Treats
These 3 CBD Halloween treats are sure to please even the most deserving guest…
Spicy CBD Chocolate Truffles
- 12 ounces baking chocolate (dark, milk, or whatever you like)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 droppers CBD oil
- Dash ground cloves
- Baking cocoa
- Candy eyeballs, optional
- Finely chop 10 ounces of the chocolate & place in a small bowl.
- Combine cream, pumpkin & spices in a small saucepan & heat just to a boil. Pour over chocolate & let stand 5 minutes.
- Add CBD and stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature, then cover and put in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Finely grate remaining chocolate and place in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Remove chocolate mixture from the fridge. With hands dusted lightly with baking cocoa, shape chocolate mixture into 1-in. balls and roll in grated chocolate.
- If desired, melt unused grated chocolate in a microwave and use to attach eyeballs. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Grown-up CBD Candy Apples
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 small apples
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) caramels
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 3 droppers CBD
- Assorted candies for decorating
- Remove and discard the stems from your apples and carefully push the popsicles sticks into tops.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper – you don’t want the apples to stick as they harden.
- Unwrap your caramels and put them in a microwave-safe bowl with the milk. Microwave, covered, on high for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then add the cinnamon and CBD and stir well.
- Carefully dip each apple in the mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
- Decorate as desired.
Toxic CBD Tonic
No celebration is complete without the perfect libations! This is a quick and easy – but delicious – cocktail. To make it the perfect fit for your frighteningly festive party, be sure to add some creepy garnishes!
- 1 ½ oz gin
- 3 ½ oz tonic water
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- 15 mg CBD
- Combine all ingredients in a glass and stir.
- For bonus points, add a creepy garnish!
With these treats, the party is sure to be a hit! Be safe, and have fun. Happy Halloween!
**Note, this is an adults-only party – these treats aren’t meant for the little ones!